37-key Micro Keyboard Controller with Built-in 2-port USB Hub
Korg microKEY 37
Ultra-compact Controller Bundled with Killer Software!
The Korg microKEY37 micro keyboard controller fits in your backpack and takes up almost no desk space. The most important thing about any keyboard is the feel of its keys, and the responsive, velocity-sensitive Natural Touch mini keybed of the microKEY37 feels great. You get a pitch wheel and a separate mod wheel. And it’s USB bus powered, making for streamlined setups, wherever you happen to be when inspiration strikes. You can also connect it to your iPad with the optional Apple Camera Connection Kit. Plus, the microKEY37 comes complete with Korg’s M1Le software, so you’re ready to make music, right out of the box!
Korg microKEY37 Compact Keyboard Controller Features:
- 37 Natural Touch mini keys let you play comfortably
- Velocity-sensing keybed makes it easy to add natural expression to your performances
- Full set of hands-on controls including a pitch wheel, a mod wheel, and octave selection give you plenty of playing options
- Core MIDI compatibility provides plug-and-play compatibility with any computer or your iPad (via the Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- USB bus power means you don’t have to worry about batteries or an external power supply
- Includes USB cable and additional bundled software
Play anywhere, with Korg’s microKEY37!
|Number of Keys||37|
|Type of Keys||Mini Keys, Natural Touch|
|Other Controllers||Pitch, Mod Wheels|
|Hardware Requirements – Mac||Intel Mac|
|OS Requirements – Mac||OS X 10.5 or Later|
|OS Requirements – PC||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit/64-bit)|
|USB||2 x Type A, 1 x Type B|
|Power Supply||Bus Powered|