The Pioneer DDJ-SZ is the first Pioneer controller to closely match the experience of a CDJ-2000nexus and DJM-900nexus setup for the most intuitive DJ experience.
Pioneer DDJ-SZ DJ Controller
- Pioneer’s flagship controller specifically for Serato DJ® software
- Large 8.1-inch JOG wheels with “ON JOG center display” and JOG FEELING ADJUST
- Large multi-colored illuminated velocity-sensitive Performance Pads
- Dual USB Ports – Users can instantly switch between two computers for seamless transitions between two DJs
- High-End Mixer offering a generous number of controls and effects including Sound Color FX and new Oscillator effects to deliver more creative music arrangements
- DVS Functionality – The controller can support DVS (Digital Vinyl System) functionality using control tone to enable an external player to be used as a Serato DJ® deck.
- MAGVEL Cross Fader – the unit features a MAGVEL cross fader (same component used in Pioneer’s DJM-900SRT) that utilizes a contact-free magnetic system which can withstand more than 10 million operations. The “cut in” time of the cross fader can also be customized to the user’s preference.
Pioneer Electronics expanded its family of Serato® DJ software compatible controllers with the introduction of the DDJ-SZ, its flagship model that strongly emulates the look and feel of Pioneer’s world-renowned CDJ digital players. The DDJ-SZ is designed for the serious “controller” DJs who are inspired by the performance specifications of Pioneer’s professional DJ products but also want the convenience of an all-in-one system. The new controller is 35 percent bigger than the widely popular DDJ-SX, sporting additional functionalities and features including extra large JOG wheels (the same size available on CDJ players), large performance pads with multi-color illumination, DJM style mixer, dual USB ports and a MAGVEL cross fader.
Software: Serato DJ
Number of Channels: 4 audio channels, 2 mic channels
Input terminals: CD/LINE×4 (RCA), PHONO×2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4 inch combined PHONE x 1, 1/4 inch PHONE x 1)
Output terminals: MASTER OUT×2 (RCA×1, XLR×1), BOOTH OUT×1 (1/4 inch PHONE), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×2 (front panel 1/4 inch PHONE, 3.5mm MiniPin)
Other terminals: USB B terminal x 2
Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
Frequency response.: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Total harmonic distortion: Max. 0.002%
S/N ratio: 111dB or above (USB)
Head room: 19dB
Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H inches): 34.3” x 16.5” x 3.9”
Unit Weight: 22.9 Lbs.