- Record live shows to your computer with this PreSonus AudioBox USB interface
- stereo pair of pencil condenser microphones
Presonus Audiobox Stereo
Record in stereo anywhere, anytime!
Recording rehearsals and performances in schools, churches, and studios is easy with the PreSonus® AudioBox™ Stereo recording kit! This special all-PreSonus system combines an Audiobox USB interface withStudiOne Artist music-production software, HD7 monitoring headphones, a pair of PS626 small-diaphragm condenser microphones, and all necessary cables and mounts.
AudioBox USB: simple, reliable, portable.
Get pro-quality audio in a roadworthy, bus-powered interface.
Perfect for musicians, students, school music labs, churches, and classrooms, the ultra-mobile 2-channel Audiobox USB boasts high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters. USB bus-powered, it’s compact, easy to use, ruggedly built, and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording software but also works great with other audio software that supports ASIO or Core Audio.
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power for SD7 condenser microphones
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Headphone jack with level control
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- USB cable included
Studio One Artist 2 makes recording easy.
No other entry-level recording and production software is as easy to use as Studio one artist 2, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output.
Studio one artist 2 lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration. Incredibly easy to learn, it offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files and, effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy.
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and Audio/MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- With Studio One’s Nimbit® connection, you can immediately start selling your music.
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatible
Capture clear, clean audio with PS626 microphones.
Record bands, choirs, rehearsals, school events, and more with this stereo pair of multi-purpose, small-diaphragm condenser mics.
With this pair of studio condenser microphones, you’re ready to record virtually anything in stereo.
- Cardioid pattern, small-diaphragm “pencil” design
- High-sensitivity, wide dynamic range, 20 Hz – 20 kHz response
- Use two PS626s together or separately
- Adjustable X/Y stereo bracket maintains correct angle for optimal live stereo recordings using both PS626s
- Provides ultra-fine detail for stereo miking of acoustic instruments
- 48V phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- X/Y mic-stand adapter
- 2 15-foot XLR microphone cables included
Hear every detail with HD7 professional monitoring headphones.
Whether you’re monitoring, tracking or mixing, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98″ / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
- Storage bag included